Wednesday 8 June 2011

The obvious is so bright, I gotta wear shades (part 2)

(for part one, click here.)

It's been lovely weather lately, the kind of sunny days where you go out for a stroll and sit outside a café or pub, and watching the world go by as you sip at your beer, tea or latte....
...and just drift off into a contemplative haze...
...mmm...

Whu? Oh, so sorry - I must have slipped into a little reverie just then.
A few weekends ago, me and Julie were doing exactly this. We had been talking, but this had gradually wound to a halt as we kicked back and relaxed. It was a pretty bright day and we were both wearing sunglasses. After a while, I suddenly became aware that Julie was waving a hand at me to get my attention.




How else are you supposed to wear sunglasses? Polite, physically possible suggestions are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment