Monday 10 October 2011

It's not me, it's you. And you, you, you and you.

In those conversations that follow moments of complete Julie-related bafflement, we're often found to be discussing the very nature of those moments. Yeah, I know; not exactly a sensible thing to do, exposing myself once more to the madness... The thing is, I am one of those people that likes to know the origins of things. How did that word or phrase come about? Who first came up with the idea of milking a cow and what did he think he was doing? Why the hell did a fossilised sea creature end up half-way up a mountain?

Of course, I realise that such knowledge brings its own risks, and delving into the raison d'être behind any of Julie's Gems carries the possible result of further headf... er... confusion. Certainly, you wind up facing a brick wall and unable to go any further...




Well, that stopped it dead...

No comments:

Post a Comment