Tuesday 27 March 2012

Let me bring you words from the wood..

...to confuse you more than you could know...

A couple of weeks ago, Julie and myself were walking home and I commented on the state of the trees. Bearing in mind the winter hadn't been that cold (apart from our house. It's like a damn icebox, I swear...), the trees were oddly bare. On the other hand, there hadn't been much in the way of precipitation (rain, snow, whatever) for quite some months, so that may have played a part in the arboreal nudity.
Anyways, here's the conversation.


That's a brilliant word, isn't it?
On the other hand, my mind can't get past the fact it also looks a little like 'insidious'
Never mind that, let's end with some music, wot? Hopefully, some of you will have picked up on the homage to some Jethro Tull lyrics in the title and opening line of this post. Ladies, gentlemen and any others, let me bring you songs from the wood...

No comments:

Post a Comment