Monday 19 March 2012

Seedy CD I.Q.

OK, I wasn't going to post this. It was going to stay on my personal Facebook profile, but no, it's having an 'official' release.

A friend of mine has been feeling a bit down lately, partly due to this and that, but mostly to do with a nasty bug that's been hanging around for some time. To cheer her up, I sent her a Bread compilation. Please note that this is Bread, the musical act responsible for the excellent 'Guitar Man'. I didn't send her three slices of wholemeal.


Once I'd sorted that out, I popped the discs into an envelope and posted them. Astonishingly, Jules received them the next (posting) day, which impressed me.
Not so impressive, however, was her tech-savviness. It appeared to be rather low, until I realised it was just a memory lapse. I can understand that...


As you can see, it's not much of a Gem on its own. It was, on the other hand, well worth posting on FB, so I did. In the comments, Jules called me an arse (in pictorial form, and quite cleverly, I thought), and then julie came along and capped it nicely.


...er... yes, dear.
(Bread) Roll out the closing music!

No comments:

Post a Comment